Up To 20% Off
Forerunner 245 HR
Whether you're training for a marathon or just looking to track your daily activity, make every minute count with the Forerunner 245 HR. It packs a heap of technology to keep your fitness on point and analyze every detail of your daily activity and training bouts. The 245 tracks your distance, pace, and time out on the road, metrics that are further supplemented with its Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate monitor and estimated VO2 Max. For daily activities, this watch tracks steps, distance, calories burned, and even stress to accurately assess your non-exercise time.
The fiber-reinforced polymer housing and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 crystal-clear lens conceal a GPS, Galileo, and GLONASS antenna, which is the basis for all the activity-tracking capabilities of the Forerunner 245. It can tell you how fast you're going, how far you've gone, whether you're on pace, how fast your heart's beating, how many calories you've burned, how much elevation you've gained, blood oxygen, and host of other metrics. It even provides custom, goal-oriented workouts that are downloadable with the Garmin Connect app. For indoor sessions, the 245's built-in accelerometer accurately captures distance and pace on the treadmill eliminating the need for bulky foot pods.
Once the Forerunner 245 has tracked all of these metrics, it can save them or automatically share them with Garmin Connect so you can see what you've done, the progress you've made, and start planning for the future. Among other things, it's compatible with ANT+, which lets your tracking devices talk to each other and share even more data. The 245 boasts a water-resistance rating of 5 ATM to withstand the forces of up to 50 meters of water and comes packaged with a charging/data clip and user manual.
- Garmin's wrist-based heart rate monitor giving you the stats you need
- Displays pace, time, distance, calories, and estimated V02 max
- Smartphone notifications keep you connected
- Stores up to 200 hours of activity data
- Evaluates training status to indicate if you’re undertraining or overdoing it
- Provides running dynamics including contact time, stride length, and more
- Safety and tracking features include built-in incident detection
- Customize with free watch faces, apps and more from our Connect IQ Store
- Item #GRMF00C
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov