Select style & size:Select options
Cabrio 30 AlpRide Airbag System Backpack
The Cabrio 30 Backpack boasts a plethora of technical features for a versatile performance. There are two different carry systems for skis (a-frame and diagonal), and the carry systems for snowboards, snowshoes, ice axes, and helmets are all stowable to customize your needs. The front compartment is dedicated to your probe and shovel, and the top pocket is perfect for goggles. G3 made the pack out of snow-shedding materials and a bit of padding at the back, shoulder straps, and waist belt for comfortable support.
- Backcountry touring backpack with an avalanche airbag system
- AlpRide Airbag System 2.0 is light, anatomic, and removable
- Replaceable gas cartridges meet TSA and IATA regulations
- Carry systems for skis, snowboards, snowshoes, ice axes, and helmets
- Pockets for avalanche gear and goggles
- Item #GGG003P
- Q & A
"Replaceable gas cartridges meet TSA and IATA regulations", for this G3 airbag. So you can carry this pack onboard an aircraft with the charged cartridges? Or check the pack and no problems with the TSA ?
Also, G3 on their web site list the weight of this airbag at 5 lbs 15 ounces, with the 2 required cartridges.