The G3 Bonesaw assists with studying the snowpack while backcountry touring. Its stainless steel saw measures at 35cm for cutting out blocks precisely, and it has a grid system to evaluate the shapes and sizes of snowflakes.
- Snow saw assists with snow study while backcountry touring
- Stainless steel construction is strong yet light
- Offset teeth cut through ice, snow, and even wood
- Slots at the handle attach to ski poles for easy access
- Snow crystal grid identifies snow consistency
- Sheath included for protection while packed
- Item #GGGW18T
- stainless steel
- 18in [cutting length] 35cm
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?