Select style & size:Select options
Primed for the high and dry.
Idea for the cold, dry conditions you can expect to find in Utah's Wasatch backcountry or the towering peaks of Colorado, the G3 Alpinist LT Momix Climbing Skins offers extra glide and durability in a lightweight package. A Removable Rip Strip on each skin reduces adhesion to make it easier to pull your skins apart, and after the glue on each skin gets contaminated by one too many later spring tours, you can remove the strip to reveal fresh glue and help your skins last another season.
- Lightweight skins for extra glide in cold conditions
- Momix mohair blend for blend of glide and durability
- Removable Rip Strip reduces skin-to-skin adhesion
- Laminated Tip Connector ensures secure, lightweight connection
- Tail connector is easy to remove with gloves on
- Non-toxic adhesive and PFOA-free waterproofing treatment
- Designed and manufactured in BC, Canada
- Item #GGG003N
- Q & A
New G3 Alpinist LT MOMIX Climbing Skins
SUPERIOR GLIDE FOR LONGER DAYS AND FASTER TRAVEL.
What: ALL NEW 70% mohair / 30% nylon blend plush with a lightweight construction for optimal glide and durability in cold temperatures
Who: Non-coastal skiers looking for extra glide in a long-lasting skin