Tecbase Liner Short
Add all-day comfort to your favorite pair of baggies with the Fox Racing Men's Tecbase Liner Short. Made from premium Italian 4-way stretch mesh, these liners are designed to sit stealthily under any pair of outer shorts to add moisture-wicking comfort and muscular support to your ride. Bonded construction with taped seams ensures long-term durability and an irritation-free fit, while the silicone thigh grippers keep the shorts from riding up when you're barreling through rugged terrain.
The Tecbase Liner Shorts include Fox's Pro chamois, which was developed in conjunction with the chamois experts at Elastic Interface. High-density foam inserts placed in key pressure points cushions your sit bones during long days in the saddle, while an airy base layer ensures breathability and dries quickly when you're working up a sweat. And unlike many liners, it does all of this without feeling bulky, ensuring you can move freely on the bike without any sacrifices to comfort.
- Premium mountain bike liners designed for long-ride comfort
- 4-way stretch mesh offers muscular support and breathability
- Pro chamois cushions your sit bones without feeling bulky
- Moisture-wicking properties keep you cool, dry, and comfortable
- Bonded construction with taped seams for durability
- Silicone grippers keep the shorts in place in rough terrain
- Made in the USA using high-end Italian fabrics
- Item #FXR032G
- 4-way stretch mesh (80% nylon, 20% elastane)
- Elastic Interface Pro
- elastic waistband
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
April 22, 2020
Best liner shorts yet!
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 155 lbs
A few months ago I ordered 4 different liners from CC. One for Patagonia, BackCountry, Yeti and these. These are by far the best. The most expensive, but worth it. They are lighter and more comfortable than all the others. Have used on multiple 6 hour rides.