Select Style & Size
Fork Topcap Socket
Whether you're performing an air spring service, or adding volume spacers to your Fox fork, the Fork Topcap Socket is a necessary tool for loosening the top cap in order to access the air spring. In recent years, it was a struggle to find the right socket for the job. Top caps are a fraction of the height of normal nuts, and most sockets are chamfered, which increases the risk of rounding out your top cap. This socket is chamfer-less, sitting flush against your top cap to maximize the contact points and provide a secure fit, reducing the chance of damaging your top cap. It comes in a durable orange-anodized finish, and fits 3/8in ratchet drivers. The 26mm socket fits 32-series forks and some 34's, the 28mm fits most 34-series forks, and the 32mm size is for 36, 38, and 40-series forks, but it's never a bad idea to measure your top cap diameter beforehand, just to be sure.
- A durable anodized top cap socket for servicing your Fox fork
- Chamfer-less design sits flush to avoid rounding out your top cap
- Knurled top edge provides some grip for your hands
- 26mm socket fits Fox 32 forks and some Fox 34 forks
- 28mm socket fits most Fox 34 forks
- 32mm socket is used for Fox 36, Fox 38, and Fox 40 forks
- Item #FRS00AL
- orange-anodized 7000-series aluminum
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
April 22, 2019
Is the 28 mm for 34 series are really loose? Because i just recieve my order and its look like loosen
April 18, 2020
I just measured my 2019 34. It's 26mm. Actually it's 25.97"