Fork Topcap Socket
Whether you're performing an air spring service, or adding volume spacers to your Fox fork, the Fork Topcap Socket is a necessary tool for loosening the top cap in order to access the air spring. In recent years, it was a struggle to find the right socket for the job. Top caps are a fraction of the height of normal nuts, and most sockets are chamfered, which increases the risk of rounding out your top cap. This socket is chamfer-less, sitting flush against your top cap to maximize the contact points and provide a secure fit, reducing the chance of damaging your top cap. It comes in a durable orange-anodized finish, and fits 3/8in ratchet drivers. The 26mm socket fits 32-series forks and some 34's, the 28mm fits most 34-series forks, and the 32mm size is for 36, 38, and 40-series forks, but it's never a bad idea to measure your top cap diameter beforehand, just to be sure.
- A durable anodized top cap socket for servicing your Fox fork
- Chamfer-less design sits flush to avoid rounding out your top cap
- Knurled top edge provides some grip for your hands
- 26mm socket fits Fox 32 forks and some Fox 34 forks
- 28mm socket fits most Fox 34 forks
- 32mm socket is used for Fox 36, Fox 38, and Fox 40 forks
- Item #FRS00AL
- orange-anodized 7000-series aluminum
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year limited
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help