Select style & size:Select options
Float X2 Volume Spacer Kit
- Tune the air spring in your Fox Float X2 rear shock
- Volume spacers change mid stroke and bottom out resistance
- Add spacers for less air volume and more bottoming resistance
- Remove spacers for more air volume and less bottoming resistance
- Each kit includes three pairs of clip-in 0.25cu in spacers
- Item #FRS00AS
- Q & A
Get a little more out of your shock.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Don't deal with a poor tune in you shock. Just add some volume spacers if your sag is right, but you are bottoming out your shock. You will be so much happier. Don't run a stiff shock to compensate for your hard hits out on the trail.