When you're the motor.
Much of Fox Racing's trail gear is moto-inspired, and the Flexair Women's Shorts are no exception. They are exceptionally breathable and durable, though, two qualities that we require when—unlike those MX hooligans—we ourselves are the motor. The shorts get their defining qualities from TruMotion fabric, a four-way stretch material that allows unrestricted movement in the saddle while you're muscling the bike through corners and questionable lines.
The material is arranged in multiple panels in order to create Fox's RAP (Rider Attach Position), which provides ample leg coverage but rides high to avoid saddle hang-ups. The ratcheting front closure ensures the RAP fit lives up to its name by letting you dial the waist as needed for the day's ride or loosen it up while slouching at the trailhead with one of those warm IPAs that have been rolling around your backseat for weeks.
- A mountain bike short for the enduro-minded
- High-stretch material accommodates body English on hot descents
- Manages moisture when things get equally hot on the climbs
- RAP fit provides coverage without catching the saddle nose
- Waist ratchet dials fit for shredding or slouching
- Low-profile zippers secure your pocket cargo
- Ventilated to preserve air flow on roasting summer days
- Item #FXR01X6
- Q & A
What is the inseam on these?