Why We Like The Flylow Puma Jacket
The Flylow Puma Jacket is a freeride-inspired jacket for when we're lapping the resort. Flylow's shell uses a 3-layer Stark waterproof membrane, fully sealed seams, and a durable water repellent for solid protection during storm days. The underarm vents can be opened up when we're on the bootpack, and multiple pockets help organize our essentials.
- Workhorse ski shell with 3-layer durability
- Best for resort skiing
- 120-denier Stark fabric is durably waterproof and breathable
- DWR coating makes moisture bead up and roll off jacket
- Powder skirt and powder guard snaps to keep out the pow
- 10-inch underarm vents to release heat and sweat vapor
- Internal media pocket keeps our devices warm enough to use
- Textiles certified for meeting environmental standards
- Item #FLGZ0DL
- Responsible Collection
- [material] bluesign®️ APPROVED
- Stark (3-layer), DWR coating
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- [external] 3 [internal] 1 media
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help