The FlyLow Men's Genius Jacket shows off its design brilliance with a lightweight construction that doesn't skimp on durability when you're skiing from winter's first storm through spring's sloppy slush. The secret to its ultra-thin, yet highly robust design lies within a 4-way stretch fabric paired with a Polartec NeoShell membrane. This combination keeps you free-flexing and completely dry through the worst conditions of the season, all without succumbing to premature wear when you're searching for turns until May.
NeoShell is guaranteed waterproof like much of the competition, ensuring you stay nice and dry in deep powder and soaking conditions alike. However, what really stands apart is NeoShell's air permeability, which allows for rapid evaporation of water vapor (e.g. from built-up sweat), all without letting in gusty conditions and oncoming storms. Most noteworthy, this air-permeable membrane facilitates thermo-regulation on demanding ski tours, so you're never hot and sweaty one minute, then freezing-cold the next.
- Advanced ski jacket for resort days and backcountry tours
- NeoShell delivers waterproofing and enhanced breathability
- 4-way stretch fabric enhances freedom of movement
- Fully taped construction prevents intrusion of moisture
- 14-inch underarm zips expel built-up heat and perspiration
- Helmet-compatible hood seals out blustery conditions
- Pack-accessible chest pockets and vertical map pocket
- Item #FLG005D
- [membrane] Polartec NeoShell, [face fabric] 4-way stretch (78% polyester, 22% nylon), High Performance DWR
- fully sealed
- regular with articulated shoulders and sleeves
- yes, adjustable, helmet-compatible
- 2 mesh-lined chest (pack-accessible), 1 vertical map (sits below waistband)
- 14-inch underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
- 1 lb 1 oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, backcountry touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help