Bundle up and get out there.
When temperatures dip into the single digits and snow is flying like confetti at a birthday party, most skiers will head into the lodge to thaw their toes and indulge in a cup of hot cocoa. With Flylow's Colt Jacket, you have no excuses for quitting early on a storm day.
The Colt is stuffed with 600-fill down to combat bone-chilling weather and wrapped with a DWR coating so you can float turns through chest-deep pow without having to dry yourself off afterwards. Don't worry about overheating if you decide to send it up a bootpack—the massive 14-inch underarm vents were designed to dump heat quickly when your heartrate jumps.
- A heavy-duty jacket for storm skiing
- DWR coating repels nasty weather
- 600-fill down battles frigid days at the resort
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of your jacket
- Helmet-compatible hood for extra protection
- Flylow was started in 2005 by a couple of skiers determined to create durable outerwear to battle rigorous days in the mountains
- Item #FLG007N
- Q & A
Awesome Cold Weather Ski Jacket
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 175lbs
This was my husband's go-to ski jacket for cold days. It has really nice and warm 600 fill down, but is waterproof enough to handle heavy wet snow. He wore it on the coldest days this season from 10-25 degrees. The fit is true to size and slightly larger and plenty of room to layer if need be for the coldest days. He is 5'9" 175 lbs and has broad shoulders and a 33" waist. He loved this jacket and I recommend it for sure!