Keeping Swedish tradition alive.
The Sormland region of Sweden is a rich lowland filled with Birch forests and wetlands that is home to a variety of game—this is where the Sormland Tapered Trousers were designed. G-1000 Silent fabric is built with recycled polyester and a durable organic cotton to make a wind- and water-resistant material that protects you from afternoon showers. Tapered legs easily fit in high-shafted rubber boots and a high-cut waist allows you to comfortably take a knee when you need it. The knife pocket gives you easy access and stores your knife in a safe and comfortable place on the leg. Whether you are hunting or hiking, this trouser uses functional design to keep you comfortable outdoors.
- Traditional European hunting pants great for hiking
- G-1000 Silent recycled material is wind- and water-resistant
- Multiple pockets designed for technical adventures
- Tapered legs fit well with a variety of boots
- Fjallraven's Sormland series specifically tailored for hunting
- Item #FJR00BA