Why We Like The Fjallraven Snow Flake Parka
When temps drop and the constant flurries begin, our dog still needs to go outside, so the Fjallraven Snow Flake Parka lives by the door, always ready for another walk around the block. The heat-trapping fill and extended length keep us cozy as our pup sniffs out the perfect spot. With the hood pulled up and the treated exterior shedding moisture, fresh flakes can't dampen our mood when our pup is on his fifth circle around the same area, not yet convinced it's perfect.
- Longline puffy for your cold-weather commutes and outings
- Treated nylon fabric is hardwearing and water resistant
- Lofty down fill traps warm air to keep you feeling toasty
- Two-way front zipper offers added mobility and airflow
- Integrated wrist gaiters stop the cold from blowing in
- Adjustable storm hood offers added insulating coverage
- Regular fit slips easily over your winter layers
- Four pockets secure your everyday essentials
- Item #FJRZ0UF
- 100% nylon, PFC-free water-repellent treatment
- 800-fill down (95% goose down, 5% feather)
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- fixed, 3-panel, adjustable, fleece lining
- [external] 2 zippered hand (one with phone pocket), [internal] 1 chest
- none, wrist gaiters
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 1lb 2.7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help