Shoulder season hiking, rainy days spent fishing, and cool weather walks around town are all in a day's work for the Fjallraven Men's Skogso Jacket. Made with Fjallraven's G-1000 fabric, this jacket is treated with a water-resistant Greenland wax coating (sold separately) that can be removed or reapplied through a simple application process. The jacket uses a lighter version of the fabric throughout the body for a lighter feel that performs well in warmer temperatures, but as not to compromise durability, the jacket is reinforced at the shoulders and arms, so you hike with ease knowing the jacket won't tear easily. Pre-shaped elbows give the jacket an ergonomic fit, and the adjustable cuffs and hem help to seal in heat when things start to get chilly.
- Traditional waxed jacket styled with rainy hikes in mind
- G-1000 shoulders and hood defend against downpours
- G-1000 Lite body betters breathability where it counts
- Adjustments at hood, hem, and cuffs ensure secure coverage
- Item #FJR003V
- [shoulders and hood panel] G-1000 Original (65% polyester, 35% cotton), [body] G-1000 Lite (65% polyester, 35% cotton ripstop)
- 2 chest, 2 front
- Claimed Weight
- 1 lb 5 oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking & camping, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?