Pipe and tumbler sold separate.
- A winter sweater with writerly style
- Soft wool regulates temperature and is breathable
- Shawl-style neck with large Corzo buttons
- Regular fit gives a classic look and feel
- Item #FJR006I
- Q & A
Keeps me warm
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 175lbs
I've had this for about a year now. The sweater is thick and feels like a proper sweater, not a long sleeve shirt made of wool. I wore it on a trip to Iceland last December and it kept me warm in both snow and rain. I definitely have to roll the sleeves up in heated rooms. The regular fit is accurate, and it doesn't feel or look very baggy. The collar feels soft doesn't bother my neck at all. I haven't felt itchy like in some other wool products.