Why We Like The Fjallraven HC Hydratic Trail Jacket
With the Fjallraven HC Hydratic Trail Jacket, a little rain won't stand in the way of our planned hike thanks to its 2.5-layer waterproof, breathable shell. It features recycled construction for an eco-friendly build and keeps us at the perfect temperature with zippered ventilation openings at the side.
- A lightweight jacket ideal for rainy days and outdoor adventures
- Features a 2.5-layer shell built with recycled materials
- The polyurethane membrane helps keep water out
- The adjustable hood extends weather coverage to the head
- Two zippered hand pockets store essentials safely
- Reflective details on the cuffs keep us seen in low-light conditions
- Item #FJRZ0QZ
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] polyurethane (2.5-layer), [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- Center Back Length
- fixed, adjustable, helmet-compatible
- 2 zippered hand
- mesh-lined side zippers
- Claimed Weight
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help