Expedition Pack Down Jacket
The Expedition Pack Down Jacket from Fjallraven charges towards winter weather in a warm, lightweight, and packable design. Classically effortless in design, the Expedition Pack stands out with its blend of horizontal and vertical stitching, while also being roomy enough to wear over baselayers without excess bulk. You'll be confident in light rain on early spring days with the reinforced, padded shoulders that resist moisture. Fjallraven uses 700-fill goose down and feathers to add maximum warmth in a jacket that clocks in under 15 ounces, living up to its name and allowing you to collapse it into the internal pocket for out of the way stowing.
- Packable, lightweight, and warm jacket as a layer or standalone
- Water-resistant shoulders for more confident exploring
- 700-fill goose down provides lofty warmth and easy packing
- Packs down into its internal pocket for quick storage
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord waist cinch out the elements
- Item #FJRZ0HN
- Responsible Collection
- 100% recycled nylon
- 700-fill goose down
- Fill Weight
- Center Back Length
- [medium] 29in
- [external] 2 hand zip, [internal] 1 zip
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, ice climbing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 4, 2020
hole in shoulder....
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
I bought this in yellow and the color is great--also really warm. But there was a pin hole in the right shoulder and down started coming out on my first walk... too bad; poor quality.