Why We Like The Fjallraven Expedition Pack Down Anorak
A packable pullover for light and lofty warmth, the Fjallraven Expedition Pack Down Anorak holds in heat when the temperatures dip or we stop for lunch or trailside selfies. Worn on its own or under a shell, this pullover features 700 fill power down to keep us warm without weighing us down—plus added synthetic insulation over the elbows and shoulders to protect against added pressure and moisture. We like to slip this over our head when we stop for a quick break on the trail, enjoy a panoramic view from a chilly summit, or settle in next to the campfire after a long day of backpacking.
- Nylon shell adds wind- and abrasion-resistance
- PFC-free DWR sheds light precipitation
- 700-fill down for lightweight warmth and packability
- Additional synthetic insulation over elbows and shoulders
- Side zippers for easier off and on
- Packs into kangaroo pocket to double as a pillow
- Item #FJRZ0NF
- Responsible Collection
- Recycled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- [face fabric, lining] 100% recycled nylon
- 90% goose down, 10% feather
- Fill Weight
- 2 zippered hand, 1 kangaroo
- side zippers
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.3oz
- hiking, backpacking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help