Select style & size:Select options
To The Corners Of The Earth.
You like to travel off the beaten path, but that often means multiple flights, cramped bus rides, and possibly a rough ferry ride or two. Adventures like this mean it's essential that your bag is as tough as you are, and that's why you bring along the Fjallraven Duffel Bag No.6. Made from Fjallraven's G-1000 heavy-duty canvas, this duffel stands up to those less-than-glamorous travel conditions and resists water to keep your gear dry and protected whether you're traveling through snow showers or trekking through misty conditions. Padded shoulder straps provide easy carrying through busy airport terminals or along trails that lead to remote bungalows. The spacious main compartment features an extended zipper that makes packing and unpacking easier, so you have more time to enjoy your surroundings.
- Trust this duffel bag to get your gear to your destination
- Fjallraven's G-1000 canvas is durable and water-resistant
- Stowable padded shoulder straps for streamlined use
- Stowable carrying handles with leather grips
- Large main compartment with extended zipper closure
- Item #FJR00D0