Why We Like The Fjallraven Buck Fleece Vest
Warm and responsibly made, the Buck Fleece Vest features warm polyester fleece to maintain our core temperature and Fjallraven's famous G-1000 fabric across the shoulders for added durability when we're wearing a backpack. Its PFC-free construction also features recycled materials and organic cotton to reduce waste, water usage, and pesticide use to help preserve our environment. This versatile vest works as mid-layer insulation under our shell and as an outer layer that helps us hold in our body heat on the trail or at the cabin.
- Insulated vest for indoor and outdoor comfort
- Best for hiking, camping, and casual wear
- PFC-free construction eliminates forever chemicals
- Brushed polyester fleece provides insulation in chilly weather
- Add Greenland wax (sold separately) to add water repellency
- Regular fit
- Item #FJRZ0HT
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials, Recycled/Repurposed
- [fleece] polyester, [reinforcement] G-1000 (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- Fleece Weight
- Center Back Length
- 2 hand, 1 chest
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 2, 2022
Runs small. Fitted. High neck line.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Love it. I'm 5'8" 150lbs and usually wear a medium. I got a small and fits perfect for a vest. The neck line is a differentiator here and is runs to the bottom of my nose. Waist pulls inside both pockets. 2 pockets on the inside is a nice touch. No funky zippers.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help