Why We Like The Fjallraven Buck Fleece Jacket
- Midweight fleece material is insulating and breathable
- Quick-dry material ensures you're comfortable on the go
- Reinforcement on shoulders is durable for backpack straps
- Item #FJR00MA
- [face fabric] polyester fleece, [shoulder patches] G-1000 (65% polyester, 35% cotton)
- Fleece Weight
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered side
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.4oz
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 23, 2023
Fjallraven Buck Fleece Jacket
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 10"
The Dark Navy color is NOT as the picture shows. It is much darker. It is actually darker than the Graphite color in the picture. It is, in fact, a Dark Navy color, but the picture listed as Dark Navy is not representative of the actual color. Having said that, the fit is good and the jacket looks nice. I am 5'10", about 37" in the chest, and about 33" in the waist, and it looks good and feels like good quality. The hem rises a bit when lifting my arms directly above my head, but less than most garments, and I have good freedom of movement. 4 stars just because of the color mismatch, but if the other colors match their pictures, I'd say 5 stars.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help