Comfort begins next to the skin, and the Fjallraven Bergtagen Longjohns use a body-mapping design to boost comfort and performance. High-loft wool is placed on the knees, crotch, and rear for targeted warmth, while a wool and nylon mesh on the side panels, lower legs, and back of the thighs maximize ventilation and flexibility. The ankle cuffs are blended with elastane to give a chafe-free feel near the boot. Naturally odor-resistant wool helps keep you dry and comfortable as synthetic fibers increase durability and flexibility.
- Body-mapped baselayer gives you comfort from the bottom up
- Wool material is naturally moisture-wicking and odor-resistant
- High-lofted wool knit maximizes warmth in targeted areas
- Synthetic blends increase durability to last for multiple seasons
- Nylon fibers provide flexibility for high-knee movements
- Item #FJR00G9
- [knees, crotch, rear] 52% wool, 35% polyester, 13% nylon, [side panels, lower legs, rear thighs] 80% wool, 20% nylon, [ankles] 95% wool, 5% elastane
- natural attribute of wool
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, hiking, mountaineering, ski mountaineering, snowshoe hiking, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?