Why We Like The Fjallraven Barents Pro Trouser
Serious hiking or adventuring off the beaten path calls for durable and comfortable pants that can hang with us all day long. The Fjallraven Barents Pro Trouser are super durable hiking pants that are made with Fjallraven's renowned G-1000 fabric to give us a tough, water-resistant and wind-resistant pant. Pre-shaped knees offer a comfortable fit, and the raw leg cuff endings allow us to easier tailor the pants to our perfect length. Seven pockets ensure we have storage space for all of our essentials, and a reinforced seat and knees provide extra durability where it is needed most.
- Durable hiking pants ready for adventures off the beaten path
- G-1000 fabric is super durable, water-resistant, and wind-resistant
- Pre-shaped knees offer a comfortable and ergonomic fit
- Double-layer reinforced knees and seat provide durability in key areas
- Raw leg cuff endings allow us to tailor the pants to our perfect length
- Item #FJRZ0TA
- Responsible Collection
- Organic Materials, Recycled/Repurposed
- G-1000 (65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton)
- straight pants
- Leg Opening
- straight, raw endings
- 2 front, 3 thigh, 1 inner mesh, 1 map
- mid-waist, belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- [size 50] 1lb 4.88oz (592g)
- climb, hike & camp
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help