Summers at the crag.
Most climbers already know the rock feels best in colder temperatures, but that won't stop you from enjoying a warm, sunny day at the crag. Besides, the Five Ten Men's Access Knit Shoe feels best when the approach is warmer than usual. Its knit upper amplifies breathable ventilation, and the rubberized exoskeleton offers that support climbers look for in approach shoes. The lightweight EVA midsole also has some rubber in it to increase shock absorption and overall durability required for rocky, technical terrain. The Stealth PH sole uses a similar rubber compound as Five Ten's climbing shoes, and you can rely on its traction when you come across slabby sections on the approach.
- Approach shoe feels best in warmer weather
- Knit, breathable upper encased in supportive, rubber exoskeleton
- Injected-molded midsole increases shock absorption and durability
- Stealth PH rubber sole with climbing zone for added friction
- Item #FVT003M
Stealth PH non-marking rubber
- Q & A
New favorite approach shoe
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9.5
- Height: 6'2"
- Weight: 160lbs
These are amazing. Feel light like a running shoe, but have the sticky stealth rubber that I love. Perfect fit, and they look good when you aren’t in the mountains too.