Why We Like The Thunderhead Submersible 100L Duffel
Fishing isn't exactly a dry sport, so Fishpond designed its Thunderhead Submersible 100L Duffel with a waterproof and fully submersible design. The rugged, TPU-coated outer fabric keeps our gear completely safe if we flip the boat or get caught in a storm. Like many of Fishpond's products, this bag is made out of 100% recycled materials, easing environmental impact and redirecting waste from the landfill into a lifetime of use.
- Burly, submersible travel bag for anglers on longer missions
- 100-liter volume ideal for hefty trips or storing all gear
- Large length compatible with a nine-foot four-piece fishing rod
- Recycled, TPU-coated materials prevent abrasion and moisture damage
- Waterproof zippers boost weather and water protection
- Daisy chain webbing offers additional storage space
- Climbing rope handles are tough enough to transport heavy loads
- Padded backpack-style carry straps allow comfortable travel
- Item #FSHC04Q
- Responsible Collection
- [eco cutthroat orange] 900D NewStream (recycled PET), TPU coating, [eco riverbed camo] 1680D recycled nylon
- 100L (6102cu in)
- Backpack Carry
- stowable straps
- 1 zippered side
- molded base
- 30 x 15 x 15in
- Claimed Weight
- 4lb 12.8oz
- travel, fly fish
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help