Select Style & Size
Grab and go.
There are few better feelings than knowing exactly where each and every single piece of your fishing gear is. However, knowing where everything is is one thing; knowing where everything is, and having it all within hand's reach, is another thing entirely. Here to help you experience the latter, the Fishpond Green River Gear Bag keeps all your gear organized so you can grab it quickly, and even lets you bring out on the water with you, ensuring that all of your needs are covered.
Constructed from 420D Cyclepond—which is made of recycled fishing-net fabric—the Green River covers all the bases with a waterproof molded bottom, burly exterior, a zip-down fly bench that gives you instant access to your must-have flies, and a deep, customizable main compartment. The padded interior divider system helps you adjust the spacing to meet the amount of gear you're bringing, while a built-in rod tube attachment on the front frees up your hands when you need them. An adjustable shoulder strap and rope haul handle provide you with comfortable carrying options, and Hypalon exterior tool attachment points stash your pliers or hemos. Plus, a small army of pockets on both the interior and exterior of this pack provide safe housing for your reels, fly boxes, tools, and miscellaneous gear.
- Tough, organized fishing bag with room for all your gear
- Recycled fishing-net fabric adds durability
- Waterproof bottom protects your gear from damp river banks
- Adjustable main compartment adapts to your amount of gear
- Zip-down fly bench gives easy access to your favorite flies
- Adjustable shoulder strap customizes a comfy fit
- Multiple pockets neatly organize your smaller items
- Item #FSH003F
- 420D Cyclepond
- 25L (1159cu in)
- [internal] 2 large zippered, 2 stash, 3 mesh-coated zippered, [external] 1 zip-down fly bench, 1 front slash, 4 zippered, 2 side mesh-coated zippered
- 17 x 8 x 10in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 1.6oz
- Recommended Use
- river fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 7, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
Perfect sized bag for day and weekend outings. I keep nearly all of my tackle in here for quick escapes. Room for extra reels, flies, lunch, brews, and layers. For expedition level trips you will need more space however. Sturdy construction. It is about the size of a smallish gym bag. Organization in spades here, I can almost keep every item in its own pocket.