Select Style & Size
Range Torque Ratchet Combo
Wrench on your bike and install lightweight components with precision and confidence with the Range Torque Ratchet Combo from Feedback Sports. This tool gives a flex-bar torque wrench and the convenience if a 2-way ratchet. Its compact size and included case makes it easy to fit in the toolbox for travel or atop your home workbench ready for use.
The aluminum body ratchet receives the signature Feedback Sports red anodization and is a treat to use. Simply install the desired bit, install it into the fastener, and apply pressure to the Torque Knob at the end of the wrench. You receive a reading between 2 and 10Nm on the clearly marked dial to let you know when the proper torque is achieved.
The Range includes 14 commonly used Hex, Torx, and Phillips bits, and includes 2 extended bits for harder to reach fasteners. The bits are made of durable S2 steel and each one is stamped with their size and has its own spot in the protective case. Zipped up, the entire case fits in the palm of your hand and pretty much gives you zero excuses for not knowing the torque of every component you install.
- Accurately torque fasteners on your bike with just one tool
- Easy to recalibrate for accuracy
- The included case keeps bits organized
- Can be used as a ratchet and a flex-bar torque wrench
- Commonly used bits are made of premium steel and fit many bike fasteners
- Item #USS001I
- [wrench body] aluminum, steel, nylon, [case] PU leather, EVA insert, multi-spandex backing, [bits] S2 steel
- Other Tools
- Torque ratcheting head, #2 Phillips, T10, T20, T25, T30 Torx, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm Hex, Extended 5mm Hex, Extended T25 Torx
- Claimed Weight
- [without bits] 75g
- Recommended Use
- wrenching on bikes
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
August 1, 2019
Great idea... but not functional
- I've used it several times
I love everything about how this tool is supposed to work. Construction seems high quality, it comes with the right parts and a nice case... all affordable. Their are two problems... 1) you can barely see the torque settings since the numbers are so small and 2) certain parts are in a position where you can't see how tight you're torquing down screws. I wanted to love this, but I'm returning because it isn't functionally useful. I've used it to put my tri bike together several times after travel. Just doesn't cut it, though I wish it did.
March 11, 2019
Range Torque Ratchet
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Great dual purpose tool for the home bike mechanic. Wide selection of bits. The nM range is adequate for most biking applications. Easy to re-zero. Price doesn't break the bank for casual use.
November 9, 2018
Feedback Range Torque Ratchet Combo
May 28, 2020
Is there an adopter to use a cassette tool on this to properly tighten a Shimano cassette? Thanks John Hayes