Range Torque Ratchet Combo
Wrench on your bike and install lightweight components with precision and confidence with the Range Torque Ratchet Combo from Feedback Sports. This tool gives a flex-bar torque wrench and the convenience if a 2-way ratchet. Its compact size and included case makes it easy to fit in the toolbox for travel or atop your home workbench ready for use.
The aluminum body ratchet receives the signature Feedback Sports red anodization and is a treat to use. Simply install the desired bit, install it into the fastener, and apply pressure to the Torque Knob at the end of the wrench. You receive a reading between 2 and 10Nm on the clearly marked dial to let you know when the proper torque is achieved.
The Range includes 14 commonly used Hex, Torx, and Phillips bits, and includes 2 extended bits for harder to reach fasteners. The bits are made of durable S2 steel and each one is stamped with their size and has its own spot in the protective case. Zipped up, the entire case fits in the palm of your hand and pretty much gives you zero excuses for not knowing the torque of every component you install.
- Accurately torque fasteners on your bike with just one tool
- Easy to recalibrate for accuracy
- The included case keeps bits organized
- Can be used as a ratchet and a flex-bar torque wrench
- Commonly used bits are made of premium steel and fit many bike fasteners
- Item #USS001I
- [wrench body] aluminum, steel, nylon, [case] PU leather, EVA insert, multi-spandex backing, [bits] S2 steel
- Other Tools
- Torque ratcheting head, #2 Phillips, T10, T20, T25, T30 Torx, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm Hex, Extended 5mm Hex, Extended T25 Torx
- Claimed Weight
- [without bits] 2.6oz (75g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime