Select Style & Size
Tighten the bolts.
We all said we'd be content with flat pedals and a stock crankset forever, and we all know how quickly those pronouncements change after some time on the trails. When you're swapping flats for clipless or tightening crankset bolts, reach for the Feedback Sports L Handle Hex to make sure you're able to install or remove either with ease and security. The wrench's L-shape makes leverage and grip a lot easier to come by, and the ball-end makes the hex easy to slide in for less likelihood of stripped bolts.
- Tool makes crankset and pedal upkeep straightforward
- Sizes work with a broad range of pedals and crankset bolts
- Durable steel construction will last for years
- Ball-ending makes stripped bolts less likely
- Item #USS000N
- S2 tool steel
- Claimed Weight
- 6.4oz (181g)
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
August 6, 2017
Good hex tool
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions