Select style & size:Select options
What's In A Name?
Innovative and lightweight, the Exped SynMat HL Sleeping Pad offers dependable warmth and comfort—without weighing down your pack. The SynMat HL features a tapered design that's built to fit in a variety of tents, including 1-person sleeping accommodations, in turn making the SynMat an ideal companion for fast-and-light, 3-season adventures. 20D fabric keeps the weight to a minimum, without sacrificing durability, while the anti-slip GripSkin coating prevents you from sliding around on your pad in the middle of the night. Additionally, the laminate is air tight and hydrolysis resistant. The microfiber insulation provides dependable warmth (up to 21.2F), and the included Schnozzel Pumpbag ensures that you're able to inflate the mat with ease. Not to mention, the Schnozzel Pumpbag is designed as such that you don't have to waste your breath huffing and puffing into your mat, and as a result, the pump prevents humidity from affecting the effectiveness of the insulation.
- Keep your pack weight to a minimum with this pad
- 3.3 R value for your convenience
- Microfiber insulation keeps you cozy warm
- Tapered shape cuts down on unnecessary weight
- Stuff sack and repair kit are included
- Schnozzel Pumpbag makes for quick inflation
- Item #XPD003U
- [top] 20D polyester, TPU polyether film, Honeycomb Gripskin, [bottom] 20D polyester, TPU polyether film
- air pad
- [M, MW, LW] (thickness) 2.8in, [M] (length x shoulder width x foot width) 72 x 20.5 x 13.8in, [MW] (length x shoulder width x foot width) 72 x 25.6 x 16.5in, [LW] (length x shoulder width x foot width) 77.6 x 25.6 x 15.7in
- Temperature Rating
- yes, Schnozzel Pumpbag
- Stuff Sack
- Packed Size
- [M] 5 x 9in, [MW] 5.25 x 9in, [LW] 5.25 x 11in
- Claimed Weight
- [M] 12.3oz, [MW] 14.6oz, [LW] 15.7oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
September 13, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
I've used this all summer, including on a 24 day canoe trip north of the Arctic Circle. Comfortable and warm enough. Best if not completely inflated. Didn't leak. Can't be beat for size and weight.
Nancy A M.