Select Style & Size
MegaMat Max 15 Sleeping Pad
The MegaMat 15 is one of Exped’s most luxurious options, featuring an extra thick air pad platform with soft open-cell construction to bring the comfort of a standard mattress to your camping setup. The extra-large deflation valve supplies maximum airflow for ease of setup and storage.
- Inflatable sleeping pad provides maximum plushness for a good night’s sleep
- Stretch tricot surface is soft to the touch for premium comfort
- SideWinder stuff sack is included for ease of transport and storage
- Six and a half foot length fits in most tents and accommodates tall campers
- Item #EXD000L
- [top] 50 D Tricot nylon, TPU polyether film laminate, [bottom] 75 D polyester, TPU polyether film laminate, [insulation] 16 kg/mÃÂ² PU foam
- air pad
- [LXW] 77.6 x 30.3 x 6in, [Duo LW] 77.6 x 52 x 6in
- Temperature Rating
- mini pump included
- Stuff Sack
- SideWinder stuff sack included
- Packed Size
- [LXW] 31 x 11in, [Duo LW] 30 x 14in
- Claimed Weight
- [LXW] 122oz [Duo LW] 217oz
- Recommended Use
- weekend camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 10, 2020
Definitely for car camping.
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am a side sleeper, most pads do not work well for side sleepers, this one does and it does a really good job in being able to deflate it enough to let your hip and shoulder to penetrate in without bottoming out. For road trips, or sleeping at the vehicle the night before a climb, this thing will be a god sent. I usually wake up more times in a night just to relieve the pressure pain by rolling to the other side until it is time to swap back over, I don't find that in this pad at all. I inflated it yesterday afternoon and was doing the suggested first time inflation, last night I decided to lay on it before going to bed, I was out and woke up a few hours later. What I like about it probably the most.. The R value rating. Nothing is worse than having a pad that chills you during the night. I like to have a lighter quilt, or sleeping bag when I am out, to have a pad that chills you from underneath is the worst. I have never been a fan of sleeping pads and have always wished for a pad that could perform like a mattress at home. Is this is the closest you can get to one? So far it seems to be the best one I have tried. I was surprised by how compact it is for how big the mattress is once inflated. My wife even made the comment after it was inflated that it seemed huge in comparison to the packed roll. It is almost Tardis like in the packed size compared to it being inflated. The price is the only drawback I can see, you could easily get many other 4" thick pads and get two for the price of this one. For a side sleeper who hasn't been able to get comfortable and how many times I wished for a better pad while tossing and turning, I think this is worth the extra price for good night of sleep.