Why We Like The Dura 8R Sleeping Pad
On our coldest excursions, we rely on the extra insulation the Dura 8R Sleeping Pad has to offer. Not only is this proficient pad rated for conditions down to negative forty degrees, but it's also lofted with 700-fill down to prove we can trust in its warmth. Exped's Comfort Cradle air chambers ensure we're securely situated in the center of our mat so we don't make contact with the icy ground.
- Combat cold sleep conditions with this down-insulated pad
- Recycled polyester fabric diverts waste for eco-friendly design
- Downmat technology offers efficient warmth in the extreme cold
- 700-fill insulation certified by the Responsible Down Standard
- Supportive, head-to-toe air chambers secure sleeper to the mat
- Flatvalve and included Schnozzle Pumpbag offer efficient inflation
- Item #EXD00D3
- Responsible Collection
- Recyled/Repurposed, Responsibly Sourced
- 75D x 170D recycled polyester, [insulation] 700-fill down (RDS-certified)
- air pad
- Temperature Rating
- Schnozzel Pumpbag
- Packed Size
- [medium] 13 x 6.3in, [medium wide, long wide] 13.8 x 6.7in
- [medium] 72 x 20.5in, [medium wide] 72 x 25.6in, [long wide] 77.6 x 25.6in
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 2lb 2.4oz, [medium wide] 2lb 6.2oz, [long wide] 2lb 10.9oz
- weekend camping, winter camping, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help