FR Trail Unlimited Protector 20L Hydration Pack
Redefining what a mountain biking pack is capable of, the Evoc FR Trail Unlimited Protector Hydration Pack starts with a blend of highly abrasion-resistant ripstop ballistic nylons that are PU-coated for water- and debris-resistance, and a highly breathable Air Mesh back panel keeps you cool even on hot days. There's an easily accessible, wide tool compartment for your essentials, and a deployable rain cover to whip out if the rains get particularly heavy. On the rear panel is a helmet carrier strap, and at the bottom of the pack are straps to carry additional protective gear. The pack can accommodate up to 20 liters of cargo volume, not including the hip pouch on the waist strap, along with a hydration bladder up to three liters in volume (not included), so it has room for supplies and tools to ride all day, every day.
But that's only half the story. No description of an Evoc FR Protector pack would be complete without highlighting the technology that gives it its namesake. All Protector packs are CE-certified with Evoc's Liteshield Back Protector, a system featuring a super-light plate of temperature-insensitive materials, like an EPS core and foam damping layers, that reduce shock to the spine by up to 95% in the event of an accident. In the case of the Trail-series Protector packs, the cargo/hydration compartment can actually be separated from the Liteshield, enabling you to wear on the back protection when necessary, like on race day. Completely replaceable in the event of being damaged, the ISP (Integrated Spine Protection) plate and its associated materials only add approximately 150 grams to each pack into which the system is integrated, making the decision just that much easier for riders who ride hard and push their limits.
- Technical hydration pack with back protection for the bike
- Durable fabrics hold up through intense rides and weather
- Liteshield Back Protector can be detached and worn separately
- Integrated rain cover protects gear from unexpected rain
- Helmet carry on back panel frees up internal space
- Air Mesh back panel ensures breathable, stable comfort
- Wide tool compartment easily accommodates your bike tools
- Multiple pockets throughout organize all of your smaller items
- Item #EVC003L
- 210D nylon ripstop, PU-coated, PU-coated 600D polyester, Air Mesh, neoprene
- 20L (1220cu in)
- Air Mesh, [back protector] Liteshield Back Protection Technology
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- Hydration Compatible
- yes, up to 3L
- 1 top zip, 2 side zip, 1 front panel zip
- Helmet Carry
- Rain Cover
- 10.6 x 22 x 5.5in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 13.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
May 24, 2021