Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Why We Like The Copper Canyon LX Tent
We reach for the Eureka Copper Canyon 8-Person Tent when we want room to sleep eight, a view of the stars, and plenty of protection from the elements. We can set up this free-standing cabin tent quickly thanks to Eureka's clip and ring-and-pin assembly, which is specifically fitted for its larger tents. Drop the curtain divider to create two rooms inside this tent and access each room privately through the large side-opening doors. Lose the cabin fever and enjoy a little fresh air under the detachable awning shades that protect approximately 40 square feet in front of this tent.
- Spacious tent sleeps the whole family comfortably
- 7-foot standing space allows for plenty of headroom
- Removable divider curtain allows for one room or two
- Two doors provide private entry into each room
- Full mesh roof allows air circulation and reduces condensation
- 75D polyester fly protects you from the elements
- E! Power Port lets you bring electrical power cord inside
- Two gear lofts and multiple interior pockets organize small items
- Item #ERKR12F
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.