Select style & size:Select options
SL Guidering Direct Mount
Designed for use with all cranksets from e*thirteen components, the SL Guidering Direct Mount makes it easy to revamp your drivetrain or build a new one. It's compatible with anywhere from 8 to 12-speed drivetrains, so as long as you're following industry trends and building a 1x you should be good to go. It's made with EXA+ aluminum which provides lightweight durability, and is machined for a consistent shape—designed to improve chain retention. e*thirteen finishes it off with a long-wearing coating that extends the lifespan of the guidering, keeping you from starting this process over for longer.
- Guidering for e*thirteen cranksets
- EXA+ Aluminum is machined for an exact shape
- Long-wearing finish enhances durability
- Shaped for improved chain retention
- Single ring position supports 1x gearing
- Compatible with 8-, 9-, 10-, 11-, and 12-speed drivetrains
- Item #ETR0027
28t, 30t, 32t, 34t, 36t, 38t
- Q & A
Nice to Mix it Up
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I'd be lying if I said I could actually tell the difference between chainrings while riding... but after a lifetime of riding sram and shimano it's nice to mix it up.