High style from the slopes to the streets.
From the resort to the city, the Erin Snow Women's Jes Pant assures steadfast style and protection. This dapper pant styles racing roots in a tailored silhouette and slim fit, which when combined with the 4-way stretch, assures unimpeded mobility that's equally at home on the slopes as it is at the resort lodge or the city. Additionally, the Jes is fashioned with bluesign-approved Schoeller Naturetec fabric for tenacious wind- and water-resistant protection, meaning you're safeguarded from the unpredictable elements. The foot stirrup is totally removable as to cater to your preference, and the zippered hand pockets keep necessities within close reach.
- A stylish, softshell pant for skiing in warm conditions
- Wind- and water-resistant fabric protects against elements
- Four-way stretch provides unimpeded mobility
- Foot stirrup is removable for your preference
- Slim fit assures a haute-couture look and streamline performance
- Erin Snow creates eco-conscious and stylish clothing for outdoor recreationalists
- Item #ENS000A
- Q & A
These pants are perfect!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 6
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 130lbs
These pants are beautifully made. The quality of the fabric and the subtle detailing make these my favorite pants from December through March. Even though I bought these pants to ski in, I find I use them for just about everything in the winter - skating, sledding with my kids and even to work. The fit is great. They are incredibly comfortable and make me feel like a million bucks!