Select Style & Size
SM Sport Saddle
The Ergon SM Sport Saddle is an all-around mountain bike saddle built for touring, trail riding, and all-mountain shredding. Using a team of experts ranging from sports scientists to professional riders, Ergon designed the SM Sport specifically for the male anatomy and optimized it for the requirements of mountain biking. So whether you're embarking on a multi-day backcountry adventure, or just a quick ride on your favorite trail, the SM Sport ensures you no longer have to live with discomfort from your saddle.
Key to the SM Sport Saddle's outstanding comfort is the anatomically-optimized pressure relief channel, as well as orthopedic padding that serves to cushion your sit bones. Together, they mitigate numbness and discomfort so you can focus on the trail ahead without worrying about your saddle. The orthopedic padding is the same as what's found in the higher-end SM Comp model, but the SM Sport uses chromoly rails instead of TiNox in order to keep the cost down. That being said, you'll still enjoy the same unrestricted freedom of movement offered by the flattened tail and Y-shaped design.
- All-around saddle for MTB touring and trail riding
- Designed for male anatomy to optimize comfort
- Perineal channel relieves pressure and numbness on long rides
- Orthopedic padding cushions and supports your sit bones
- Flattened tail and Y-shape maximize freedom of movement
- Chromoly steel rails for unwavering durability
- Durable microfiber cover resists abrasion and tearing
- Item #ERG002C
- chromoly steel
- nylon composite
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- [small/medium] 305g, [medium/large] 325g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?