Big Sky Pant
Long days of free refills and tram laps require protection, breathability, and serious mobility, so slip on your Eider Women's Big Sky Pants and have all your bases covered. Made with four-way stretch material, these lightly insulated and highly breathable ski pants keep you comfortably warm and fully mobile from the moguls to the trees. They feature a waterproof membrane with fully sealed seams to keep moisture from ruining your runs, and include boot gaiters to keep that fresh powder right where it belongs—beneath your skis. The slim cut of the Big Sky offers flattering wear while articulated knees and ample gussets allow smooth hiking, hassle-free traversing, and dexterous skiing. Defender overlays near the ankles provide an extra shot of durability to withstand the tough lines you're itching to send.
- Technical ski pants that blend style with high performance
- Waterproof, breathable membrane keeps you dry and comfortable
- Synthetic insulation offers reliable warmth in wet conditions
- Ergonomic knees and stretch construction ensure full mobility
- Integral gaiters keeps the powder out of you boots and pants
- Hook-and-loop tabs at waist offer a secure, adjustable fit
- Item #EID00C1
- Q & A
Luxe fabric + 4 way stretch
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small (6)
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 128lbs
I love the fit and fabric on the EIDER Big Sky pant.
Lightly insulated, very flattering fit, 4 way stretch and a soft luxe fabric.
I like how the back comes up a bit higher and has a 3D mesh to wick away sweat/snow quickly. Adjustable waist is comfortable and helpful for making some room for apres ski snacks!