Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Carabiners we have in stock.View Similar Products
Bruce worked out.
- Steel locking carabiner is beefier and longer lasting
- Screw lock gate is simple and secure
- Keylock nose eases unclipping and cleaning
- Spring bar holds belay device in place to prevent cross-loading
- Item #ELR004D
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The Spring bar is pretty darn weak on this. It seemed stiff enough out of the packaging but after climbing on it a few times it's not holding up.
I like the concept and the fact that the carabiner is a steel biner but the spring bar is of poor quality.
The BEST belay carabiner
This thing is solid, no wear shown at all after a year of non stop use. Iâm at the gym at least 5 times a week. The screw gate barrel still spins nice and smooth too. Very snappy gate spring makes it feel safer too. I canât say anything bad about this biner. Get the Jul 2 also, thatâs my preferred belay device to use with it.