Select style & size:Select options
Like clockwork, eventually.
You're headed to the Red River Gorge with your climbing team for the first time and you couldn't be more excited. With a team rope stuffed in the Edelrid Drone II Rope Bag strapped on your back with comfy, padded shoulder straps, you make your way down the wooden stairs to the paradise of Muir Valley. Full of beginner-friendly features, the robust Drone fits even the team's longest rope, so you can take on longer routes once you get to the valley floor.A midst the chaos of you and all your teammates cragging around, you are sure to check the Drone's rope tarp list of safety tips to make sure you're good to go to climb and belay everytime you get the Red's awesome sandstone walls.
- A durable rope bag for hauling gear and ropes to and from the crag
- Rope tarp has belay checklist printed on it for extra safety
- Outer pocket for stashing tape, keys, or chalk
- Four tie-in points on tarp for rope organization
- Drawstring and buckle closure system adds security
- Backpack straps make it easy to carry with other packs
- Item #ELR0048
- Q & A
Does anyone know what the dimensions are of the tarp?