Select style & size:Select options
EA90 SL Stem
The Easton EA90 SL Stem sheds grams for race-minded riders, without sacrificing structural integrity or performance. Its EA90 aluminum tubing is the result of a 3D forging process, yielding Easton's lightest aluminum stem to date.
Looking closely at the stem's faceplate, you'll immediately notice the EA90's TopLock Stem Technology as referred to by Easton. This technology widens the junction between the faceplate and handlebars where the four bolts clamp down, distributing stress over a wider area for extra peace of mind when you're using lightweight aluminum or carbon fiber handlebars.
Note that this stem comes in +/- 7-degrees and uses two opposing bolts secure it firmly in place to minimize stress. The EA90 SL comes with a 31.8mm handlebar clamp and 1 1/8th-inch steerer clamp only.
- EA90 aluminum tubing sheds grams and boosts stiffness
- TopLock Stem Technology reduces clamping stress
- Ti bolts further drop grams
- 0 and +/- 7-degree rise dials in the fit
- Works with a custom Garmin mount (sold separately)
- Item #EAS002R