Select Style & Size
Wouldn't it be nice to scoot your saddle back 3mm without having to get out the spirit level to recheck the tilt? Or how about moving the nose down half a degree without affecting your ideal setback? Well, with Easton's new EA90 seatpost and its patent-pending ISA saddle adjustment, you have the ability to independently adjust the angle and fore-aft position of your saddle. Therefore, you can dial in your position for a small adjustment without having to reset everything, every time.
Constructed from lightweight and durable EA90 alloy and anodized black, this post is plenty lightweight and won't shift on the roughest, washboard gravel roads or high jump cyclocross remounts. The saddle angle is locked in place and you'll have the confidence that your saddle won't budge until you say so. Its available in one diameter, 27.2mm, is 350mm long and is available in zero and 20mm setback options. Additionally, it works with 7mm round and 7x9mm oval rails.
- A lightweight alloy post that's easy to set up your bike fit
- EA90 alloy is lightweight and resilient
- Choose between zero or 20mm setback options
- The head firmly holds saddle angle in place over rough roads
- 2 pitch adjustment bolts allow easy micro-adjustments to saddle angle
- All-new ISA post head allows independent tilt and fore/aft adjustments
- Comes with 7mm round and 7mm x 9mm oval rail clamps
- Item #EAS002N
- EA90 Alloy
- 0, 20mm
- Claimed Weight
- [0mm] 259g, [20mm] 268g
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, track
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 13, 2018
Will this fit with carbon oval rails from a saddle? I currently have a Brooks C13 carved out saddle. Thanks in advance
March 19, 2019
Yes it will.