Why We Like The Dynafit Traverse Mid GTX Shoe
Made for both mountaineering and trail running, the Dynafit Traverse Mid GTX is a multisport shoe that defies simple categorization. This mid-cut boasts the stability of a mountaineering boot and agility of a trail running shoe, so we can travel fast on our ridgeline runs and mountain tours. The GORE-TEX membrane provides all-weather protection for alpine conditions, and the POMOCA rubber outsoles features grippy lugs for mud and rock. This versatile shoe lets us move fast with confidence at high altitude to make the most of our mountain pursuits.
- Nimble mountaineering shoe to traverse tough terrain
- Synthetic uppers are lightweight and abrasion-resistant
- Midsole shank adds stability for uneven terrain
- Quick Lacing system to snug down our best fit
- Pomoca rubber outsoles provide surefooted traction
- Moderate 8mm drop for heel to toe
- Medium volume fit
- Item #DNFZ194
- Upper Material
- GORE-TEX membrane
- integrated torsion shank
- Pomoca rubber, Pomoca Gliding Path
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- trail running, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help