Why We Like The Dynafit Radical Softshell Pant
On demanding tours, we kit up with the Dynafit Radical Softshell Pant. The adjustable waist gives us a secure fit that won't fall down through kickturns or on steep bootpacks, while the breathable build and leg vents keep us from getting sweat-logged underneath. As we harvest our hard-earned turns, the highly water-resistant material sheds spray, keeping us dry for round two.
- Highly breathable softshell pant for chasing powder
- Tightly woven fabric blocks icy gusts from blowing through
- Soft-brushed backing increases comfort and moisture management
- Mesh-lined, outer-thigh vents let you turn up the airflow
- Reinforced hem boosts durability against sharp ski edges
- Rear hem zippers give you easy access to your boot's walk-mode lever
- Integrated gaiters stop snow from packing in on deep days
- Zippered hand pockets secure on-mountain essentials
- Item #DNFZ18Q
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] Dynashell 2-layer Eco (recycled polyester), [insert] 86% nylon, 14% elastane, PFC-free DWR treatment
- 2 zippered hand
- mesh-lined outer-thigh zippers
- Cuff Closure
- adjustable hook-and-loop, rear hem zipper
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 0.58oz
- backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help