Inspired by the speed and power of a certain mountain cat.
A brand known for its dedication to the mountain lifestyle, Dynafit created the Women's WS Feline Ghost Trail Running Shoe so you can feel light on your toes and confident on your feet when you're running in the wild. Beside the seamless, breathable upper and the ample cushioning below your foot, one of the most notable features of this shoe is the articulated outsole. Dynafit calls this a multi-pad outsole, and that simply means that different portions of the outsole are free to flex independently to match undulations and changes in the terrain. Coupled with an aggressive lug pattern, this outsole engineering provides talon-like grip on the trail.
- Synthetic upper with breathable mesh panels and vents along each side to allow excess heat and moisture to move away from your foot
- Sensitive fit cradles your heel and forefoot while providing plenty of support at the midfoot
- Seamless construction eliminates seam bulges that otherwise rub against your foot and cause chafing
- Vibram outsole gives you traction for a variety of dry, wet, and loose terrain
- Multi-pad outsole pattern allows each part of the outsole to flex independently to improve traction through articulation
- Ballistic toe bumper protects your toes against rocks and roots
- Item #DNF3128
- Upper Material
- HT nylon
- Sensitive Fit
- VIbram Rocky Tread
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- (size 6, single) 8.47 oz
- Recommended Use
- trail running, high alpine competition
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help