Why We Like The Duck Camp Brush Pant
Built for long-lasting use with its durable construction, the Duck Camp Brush Pant is up for a lifetime of adventures. The mixture of cotton, Cordura, and elastane provide a soft yet strong fabric that features stretch for optimal freedom of movement, while a variety of pocket space provides more than enough space for our tools.
- Technical pants for working in the field or a night on town
- Built with a mixture of cotton, Cordura, and elastane
- The fabric construction is durable, stretchy, and soft to the touch
- Two hand pockets, two rear, and a folding knife sheath hold our tools
- Triple stitched seams provide long-lasting, trustworthy use
- Item #DKC0007
- 73% cotton, 25% Cordura, 2% elastane
- two hand (folding knife sheath on front right pocket), two rear, two hip tethers
- belt loops
- zipper, button
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help