Select style & size:Select options
Retrofit your hubs to older axle standards.
The DT Swiss Thru Bold Conversion End Caps seamlessly adapt newer DT Swiss wheels to accept older axle standards, so long as you're running a compatible DT Swiss RWS thru-bolt (not included) in either 9 (front) or 10-millimeter (rear) diameters.
The 9-millimeter front adapter works with DT Swiss 350/370 hubs on road disc and mountain bike wheels, fitting 9 x 100-millimeter thru-bolts (not included) to a hub/wheel that previously only accepted 15 x 100-millimeter axle spacing. Compatible wheels include the R23, R24, Spline 1700, and Spline 1900 front wheels by DT Swiss.
Looking to the 10-millimeter rear adapter, you'll find it fits a 10 x 135-millimeter thru-bolt (not included) to a DT Swiss 180/240/350 11-speed, straight-pull road disc hub that previously only accepted 12 x 142-millimeter axle spacing.
- Retrofits DT Swiss hubs/wheels to older axle standards
- 9mm front adapter for DT Swiss 350/370 hubs in 15 x 100mm
- 10mm rear adapter for DT Swiss 180/240/350 hubs in 12 x 142mm
- Requires DT Swiss RWS thru-bolt in 9 or 10mm (not included)
- Front adapter works with both mountain bike and road disc hubs
- Rear adapter for 11-speed, straight-pull road disc hubs only
- Item #DTS002F