Why We Like The DT Swiss GRC 1400 Wheel
When we are looking for a top-tier wheelset for our gravel bike, the DT Swiss GRC 1400 Wheel is one of our top choices. Made as a gravel race wheel, the GRC 1400 Wheel is aerodynamic, lightweight, and super fast. This rim features a premium carbon fiber laminate and features DT Swiss's 240 hub for premium performance. Available with a Shimano HyperGlide or SRAM XDR driver, and featuring centerlock disc compatibility, the GRC 1400 Wheel is ready to roll with our existing bike setup for easy integration.
- Race-worthy gravel wheel designed to be the best
- Carbon fiber construction is lightweight and stiff for performance
- DT Swiss 240 hub provides excellent engagement
- Tubeless construction allows us to save weight and increase traction
- Item #DTS99A1
- Rim Material
- carbon fiber
- Wheel Size
- Rim Type
- Rim Depth
- Rim Width
- [internal] 24mm, [external] 32mm
- Brake Compatibility
- disk, centerlock
- DT Swiss 240
- Front Axle
- 12 x 100mm
- Rear Axle
- 12 x 142mm
- DT aero comp Straightpull
- Spoke Nipple
- DT Pro Lock hidden aluminum
- Spoke Count
- Claimed Weight
- [per wheel] 1lb 14.37oz (861g)
- gravel, cyclocross
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help