Why We Like The Shadow Quickdraw
DMM’s Shadow Quickdraws are a staple for every climber thanks to their straight gate that easily secures to bolts, while a bent gate on your rope end provides excellent grip when you’re working out your route.
- Solid and reliable quickdraw for setting sport routes
- Bent gate on rope end makes clipping a breeze
- Straight gate on bold-end for precise control and clipping
- Grooved sides offer extra grip for making tricky clips
- Keylock nose aims to eliminate snagging
- I-Beam construction optimizes weight, doesn’t compromise strength
- Contrasting colors for identifying rope vs bolt end
- Nylon sling is intensely durable, offers somewhere to hold
- Item #DMMB01S
- [carabiner] aluminum, [sling] nylon
- Gate Type
- straight, bent
- Sling Width
- Sling Length
- 12cm, 18cm, 25cm
- Gate Opening
- [straight] 20mm, [bent] 25mm
- Claimed Weight
- [12cm] 3.6oz, [18cm] 3.8oz, [25cm] 4oz
- sport climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
June 2, 2020
My favourite quick draw
- I've used it several times
These are durable, ergonomic, light, and good-looking. Pretty much the perfect sport draw, unless you're doing long multi-pitch routes where you'd want something ultralight with dyneema. That being said I will still probably use these at chico potrero. It is worth noting that buying the six pack vs buying individual will yield slightly different products. With the six pack, each draw has the DMM logo sewn onto one side of the dogbone, whereas the individually sold units do not. The blue portion of the straight gate biner is also a slightly different color, although I'd chock that up to likely a difference in production batch.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help