Easy does it.
When you're pressed for time but you feel the need for a quick injection of fresh air and alpenglow, you reach for the Deuter Speed Lite 12L Backpack. It contains the perfect amount of room for some water, a book and beer for your summit break, and a light fleece in case you're out past sunset. An adjustable sternum strap and ergonomic shoulder straps provide just enough support for comfort at a quick pace, and the ventilated mesh along the back and shoulder makes this small bag feel even lighter than it is.
- Light and compact bag for quick hikes and short getaways
- 12L volume provides room for only the bare necessities
- S-shaped straps provide efficient, close-to-body fit
- 3D-AirMesh provides ventilated comfort during a quick pace
- Pockets offer easy access to camera, water, or snacks
- Adjustable sternum can be altered for personalized comfort
- Item #DTR006M
- Q & A
Perfect Daypack for Short Trips
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This has quickly become my go-to daypack for very short trips. If you're doing a hike under 2-3 hours and need just enough room for a spare jacket, a water bottle and some small items, look no further. I also use it for lugging around our dog's things (harness, extra leash, food and water bowls) and it's perfect.
It's also become my travel bag as a "day of" arrival type bag. I'll use a large duffel as my primary suitcase and stick this bag in the duffel to use to carry around small things as we're walking around or for going to the gym.