Select style & size:Select options
Saddle up with style.
You want to ride in style, but comfort isn't an afterthought either, which is why Deity and SDG teamed up to create the perfect saddle that combines the two with the Speedtrap AM Saddle. This ride-ready saddle combines mid-density EVA foam for long ride comfort, with a soft synthetic cover that holds up to trail abuse. The sides are reinforced with Kevlar where rubbing against shorts is prone to wearing saddles, keeping durability in mind, while adding a boost of grip for control when you're booking into banked corners, or slaloming through the aspens. You'll sit on top of two hollow Cro-Mo rails that are designed to minimize weight, while holding up to the rigorous demands of slaying miles of DH or enduro trails. And of course, it's available in a huge range of colors to keep your style on point through every component.
- A budget saddle that doesn't skimp on details
- Hollow Cro-Mo rails give you a solid, but light platform
- Mid density EVA foam cushions rough trail chatter
- Kevlar sides boost durability and grip
- Smooth uppers let you move fore and aft with ease
- Color matched bases and bumpers boost your style
- Item #DTC000K
- Q & A
Looks and Feels Great
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Have put a few rides on this saddle and I have to say I'm pretty stoked. Can't believe the quality of the materials and the feel for the price. Has a great shape for those longer days in the saddle and has a good balance of foam for comfort and kevlar for durability.